Friendship - The unconditionable trust on a true friend

Friendship Is The Most Important Life Investment You Can Make 


Friendship is the most precious and beautiful part of our life. When you think of someone you loved so dearly. doesn't it remind you of all the memories they left behind ? My story was simple . It was a beautiful but unfinished story. I have such good memories with my friends when I studied in 10th standard. We had a group consist of 10 friends. My all friends is good in academics and scored well in Board Examination. We all were shy, we use to sit together, we eat  lunch together and sometimes we took the part in same competition and even in the same competition we doesn't try to compete each other if one of the friend loss the competition or not score well in the examination  we all were motivate or encourage him to score well or help him in upcoming exams. Our group had a nice reputation in the eyes of our class teacher as well as subject teacher.


Friendship is the most beautiful feeling in the world which can not be express in words but I want to tell my daily school life. I hope you might be able to understand the friendship with the help of the story. 

so let's start our friendship journey with the full enthusiasm.

 Enjoyment in First Four Classes

We attend Maths class first and me and my 2 or 3 friends are also quite week in this subject but instead of this we had a great interest in this subject and in the time of early morning our mind is totally fresh up and our body is full of enthusiasm so we have a great interest to study and we passed the first four classes in enjoyment.

Enjoyment In Lunch Break 

After finish our fourth class we had a lunch break. This is my favourite period because in the break all friends use to sit together and share their lunch with each other. All the lunch boxes was filled with the new dishes and the aroma of  the dishes make my mind free with all those tensions and home work which was given by our teachers. After finishing our lunch we went to the play ground for playing Kabaddi and sometimes we were just roaming in the play ground. After the break and some talkings with my friends make my mind fresh. Me and my friends enjoy very much in this period.

Enjoyment in Last four classes

I felt very bore in last four classes and my 2-3 friends also felt same. sometimes me and my friends used  to sit on the last bench and start talking or sometimes used to sleep in the mid of the class and when sometimes our subject teacher was not attend the class our whole class was like the stadium in which the cricket match was conducted we enjoy alot in the arrangement period or play some games like pen fighter or zero-cross (most commonly known as zero katam) this was my favourite time pass.At the time of departure our class was also again like a stadium but this time our class is not like a cricket stadium but like a boxing ring.

In 2020 my all friends were distributed to the different section as per the stream choose by them. This makes me so nostalgic and due to the covid-19 we are not able to meet .


conclusion

To sum up, A true friend is different from other kind friends or acquaintances because they possess certain qualities and take action that stand them out consistently and make them real. The defination of the true friend is someone has your back , no matter what .And a true friendship makes our life colourful and give a new life.


That's all for today. if you love your friends and like the content please comment and share.



Thank you





Comments

  1. Nice one yarrr,
    But today I also wrote the blog on the same topic of friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, please don't copy my content πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  5. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ gazab bhai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts